Growing closer together by growing closer to God.
This church exists by the grace of God, for the glory of God, which shall be the ultimate purpose in all its activities.
- We gather together for fellowship and encouragement
- We gather together for prayer
- We will grow in number by evangelism
- We will grow in depth through biblical teaching and training
- We will glorify our Lord through worship and the proclamation of His truth from His Word
- We will glorify our Savior through maintaining the ordinances: Baptism and the Lord's Supper
- We will give of ourselves through meeting significant human need while sharing Christ
- We will give of ourselves for the proclamation of Christ around the world
We believe in what the New Testament teaches: that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came to Earth and died on the cross so that those who believe in Him may spend eternity in heaven with Him. We share these beliefs with every gospel congregation that has existed for the last 2000 years.